We all have to start somewhere! Whether you’re an absolute beginner who’s covering the first few metres on the road bike or an expert who wants to warm up their legs: everyone will find what they need to go off “on tour”.
Get training tips from professionals and some tour advice for your next journey. Take your biking skills to the next level and make progress that will bring a wide smile to your face. Let's go!
The most beautiful regions for your first trip...
These regions often not only have very well-developed cycle paths and an intact road bike infrastructure but also what you long for on holiday: beautiful landscapes and the finest cuisine.
The best hotels and accommodation for your introduction to road biking
- Guided bike tours with trained guides, including cycling tips and insider information
- Personal training for novice cyclists
- Equipment advice and rental in the regions
- Repair and laundry services
- Cycling workshops for beginners
- GPS advice and equipment rental
- Pick-up service in the event of defects
Your first road bike holiday
Road bike novices should absolutely take these tips to heart …
- The bike: the choice of road bike is really important! At the beginning, it’s worth renting a bike that suits you. Let our experts offer you comprehensive advice.
- The equipment: a helmet, gloves, sports clothes, glasses and bike shoes are important. Replacement material such as tubes are a welcome extra!
- Fitness: be aware of your physical capabilities and limits. The first tours in particular will require a lot of strength and stamina.
Have you completed the beginner level? Are you ready for the next level?
Are you looking for a challenge or want to push yourself? Then take a look at the ambitious tours. If you love mountain passes and have already taken part in the odd competition, the expert routes might be something for you!