Gravel Bike Urlaub in Tirol Graveln in Tirol
Border area. Gravel Tyrol.
Wildly romantic and challenging alpine tours: road bike holiday in Tyrolean Außerfern
A special region runs along the German-Bavarian border from the Zugspitze to Lech, Füssen and Oberjoch: Gravel Tyrol. The alliance between the four regions of the Lechtal valley, Reutte natural park region, Tannheim Valley and Tiroler Zugspitz Arena offers the perfect playground for your road bile holiday in Tyrolean Außerfern.
- Tyrol’s largest gravel region offers 18 varied tours on rough and smooth terrain with a cumulative elevation gain of more than 22,000 metres and a total length of 1,000 km.
- Set off on offroad tours and discover crystal-clear summit lakes, the Ammergau Alps and the Lech, one of Europe’s last wild rivers.
- The Tyrolean Außerfern is extremely multifaceted: a bit kitschy on lake & alpine tours, crisp on the 6-hour valley circuit and adrenaline-packed on pass crossings.
Highlights for your gravel bike holiday in Tyrol
- 4 regions: Lechtal valley, Reutte natural park region, Tannheim Valley and Tiroler Zugspitz Arena
- The largest gravel bike region in Tyrol
- 18 gravel bike tours with an interactive map
- Over 1,000 route kilometres with a cumulative elevation gain of around 22,000 metres
- GravelKING: three tours and four regions packed into one experience
- Exclusive gravel bike events like the Schotterfest, Tyrolean Lech Tour and the Volkswagen R Gravelbike Experience