Valid Till 2018-03-25
from € 392.00 p.P.
4 nights / Doppelbettzimmer Standard
Vom Vinschgau bis hin zum gesamten Meraner Talkessel stehen Euch in dieser Jahreszeit eine Fülle an sensationellen Radsportzielen zur Auswahl. Darunter befinden sich die legandären Klassiker wie die zwei grandiosen Etappenzielen der vergangen Jahre des GIRO D'ITALIA, das urige Schnalstal sowie das wildromantische Martelltal. Nicht zu vergessen sind aber auch die Umrundund des Ober- und des mittleren Vinschgaus, immer begleitet von traumhaften Ausblicken auf das Ortlermasiv.
Valid Till 2018-07-01
from € 1,535.00 p.P.
8 nights / Loggia Suite
General bike benefits
· All the benefits of a certificated Mountain Bike Holidays and Roadbike Holidays member company
· Bicycle room with suspension brackets, room is fitted with CCTV and an alarm
· Cyclist info corner with up-to-date information on cycling in the Linderhof library
· Pumps and repair kits for minor accidents
· Professional washing facilities with a hose and sponge for your bike in the bike room in the garage
· First aid kit at reception
· GPS device hire with the best tours in the Vinschgau Valley and Merano & environs
· Cyclist’s snack/lunch buffet from 1 pm to 5 pm
· Service card with all important telephone numbers
· Regular cycling events with one-to-one tour advice and help choosing the route, every day from 9 pm (except for Wednesdays) with hotel owner Joachim Nischler
· Laundry service – within 24 hours*
· Pick-up service in the event of faults*
· Cyclist supplies with Xenofit energy bars, gels and hydrolyte drinks*
· The hotel’s very own Ötzi Bike Academy cycling school
· Specialised massages for mountain bikers and road cyclists
· Children’s bike hire
Mountain bike benefits
· 35 guided mountain bike tours in small groups of up to 10 people with certified bike guides*
· Guided private tours (from €200 per day, includes Saturdays and Sundays)*
· Mountain bike hire* (Centurion Backfire hardtail, Centurion Numinis full suspension)
· New training grounds for children, beginners, intermediates and pros
· Free map of the Naturno Bike Highline Tour
· Bike shuttle up to an altitude of 2,000 m
· Aschbach cable car
· Bike shuttle up to an altitude of 1,500 m
Road bike benefits
· 16 excellent road bike tours to the best hotspots
· Our own app with the region’s best road bike tours
· NEW: dedicated app for the race on the Stelvio Pass (available in German and Italian)
· Owner Joachim Nischler is a certified road bike guide
· NEW: Summer Road Bike Racing Week with Jan Ullrich
· Trip to the Stelvio Pass every Tuesday for the race*
· Road bikes to hire* (Storck Aernario G1 2013, Speed Max)
· First STORCK road bike hire centre with Aernario G1 2013 in the Alps
Electric bike benefits and additional extras
· Electric bike hire in the hotel* (electric trekking bikes and mountain bikes)
· Citybike hire (free)
· Guided electric bike tours and leisurely tours with the Ötzi Bike Academy
· Excellent cycling tours at high altitudes
· Via Claudia Augusta: cycle path from the Reschen Pass to Bolzano
· Bike shuttle twice a week to Graun, Glurns and Merano
· 3 cable cars in the vicinity
Valid Till 2018-04-15
from € 1,559.00 p.P.
8 nights / Lime Suite
Number of participants is limited, only bookable as full package!
The pros are:
Zülle started his career as a pro in 1991. From the mid-90s, he was one of the best touring riders in cycling. He came in second at the Tour de France 1995 and 1999. In 1996 and 1997, he won the Vuelta a España. He also became time trial World Champion in 1996. Zülle also took the lead in the cycling world ranking list twice in 1996/97.
Camenzind became a pro in 1996. He won the Grand Prix Tell in 1997, came in second at the Tour de Suisse and became Swiss Road Cycling Champion. His most successful year was 1998: he became fourth in the overall ranking at the Giro d’Italia and won the Road Bike World Championship in Valkenburg, Netherlands. The Swiss national claimed victory at the Il Lombardia just a few days later. In 2000, he won the Tour de Suisse. He also won the classic Liège–Bastogne–Liège, one of the five landmark races in cycling, in 2001.
Schnider was a pro from 1996 to 2005. During this period, Schnider took part in 1000 races of which he won 14, including four times the Swiss Championship: mountain champion (2000), road champion (2003) and twice with the team of VC Pfaffnau.
Arrival and daily briefing with presentation of the racing cycle week at 9.30 pm at the Hotel Lindenhof in Naturns.
Sunday Lake Kaltern Tours
Monday Fortresses and Castles Tours
Presentation: What you always wanted to know about specific nutrition for racing cyclists
Tuesday Vinschgau Panorama Tour
Presentation: Is watt measuring really something just for pros?
Wednesday Training-free day
9.30 pm Sportstudio live from the Lindenhof: Oskar Camenzind, Dani Schnider, Alex Zülle will be interviewed.
Thursday Passes Tours
Friday Tour of South Tyrol
Saturday Panoramas of South Tyrol Tours